HomeDaily GraceReading NowBible StudyTea and RosesContact Me

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Charla Darla, Addendum

My dear friend passed away this morning at approximately 3:00 a.m. Oh, how I will miss her. She was a great encouragement and inspiration to all who knew her. She remained full of faith and hope until the end---her faith never wavered.
Please keep all of us who knew and loved her in prayer. We are already missing her and longing to see her again. There will come a day, for all of us who know the Lord, to be reunited in a place without death, heartache, or separation. I will see her again.

In Grace,
Marie

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry.....it breaks my heart for such a lovely and sweet person to go so soon. However, we are blessed to know that Charla Darla is alive and well with our Lord.

    My thoughts and prayers for you, Charla's family and friends!

    God's love and blessings to each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always keep the last two sentences of your post with you. Happy thoughts, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. On reading my last comment, it may not sound right, but hopefully you know what I mean. I won't be offended if you delete it. Jenny

    ReplyDelete